It has been a while since I've made a post on this site. The inclement weather, spring break, and other scheduling factors have made it difficult to update, and there hasn't been too much to tell, besides homework (which can be found on the Google calendar on the main page). But, since we are beginning to wind down SOL content, with three standards left on the slate, I figured some resources and announcements would be a good start to the after-break part of this school year.
1. THE SOL TEST WILL NOW BE ADMINISTERED ON MAY 18TH (MONDAY). Sorry for the all caps, but this is important!
2. Next Quiz- SOL 6/15- April 21st (Tuesday)...Mean, median, mode, balance point
3. The City Council meeting will take place Wednesday evening. Please show your support for education, and the best teachers in Suffolk, by asking the Council to fully fund the education budget! We will be there- so should our great parents!
4. Take a look BELOW for some great video resources on SOL 6.15.
5. Good Khan Academy resource here- https://www.khanacademy.org/math/probability/descriptive-statistics/central_tendency/v/statistics-intro-mean-median-and-mode